We want to make the application process as smooth as possible for you. Browse our programme pages to find the right programme of study for you. All our programme pages have information on when the programme starts, entry requirements, cost and a detailed description of the programme content.
If you need advice or want to talk about your options, we have Course Advisors who can help. Make an appointment to come in and see them:
Book a meeting with a Course Advisor
Each programme page includes a link on how to apply, has detail on the programme content, dates & locations of study and the entry requirements. Start your journey here:
View all programmes
After you apply:
Once you submit your application form and supporting documents, the Admissions Team will assess your application and if successful, we will issue you an offer of a place. This will either be a conditional offer or an unconditional offer. If it is conditional the offer letter will detail what you need to do to make it unconditional. If you decide to accept the offer we will issue you with an acceptance letter including your date for induction.
You should arrive for your induction on the date specified in your acceptance letter, at your chosen GSM London campus.
GSM London's Academic regulations contain a number of policies relevant to you joining. Please note the following:
Applicants Who Declare a Criminal Conviction
The College actively promotes equality of opportunity and is keen to encourage a diverse student population with a wide range of talents, backgrounds and experiences. Having a criminal conviction will not necessarily prevent an offer of a place to study to an applicant. This policy explains how the College considers applications from applicants who have a criminal conviction. View Applicants Who Declare a Criminal Conviction Policy >
Young or Vulnerable Applicants (Including under 18)
This policy explains how the College’s admissions process will deal with admitting vulnerable students including those who are aged seventeen (17) or younger on the date their programme begins.
If you do have any questions or queries regarding Admissions polices the Admissions Team will be happy to speak to you and guide you through the processes. View the Young or Vulnerable Applicants policy
Terms and Conditions (Standard Student Contract):
The Standard Student Contract forms the contract between you and the College. You will be asked to read and agree to them as part of the acceptance of Offer. It is very important that you read and understand them prior to signing the acceptance. Should you have any questions or queries please speak to the Admissions Team.
Below are some key points from the Standard Student Contract:
1. We will terminate your Contract with GSM London, without liability, in the first 3 weeks of the programme if:
- You do not provide all the evidence to meet the conditions of your offer
- You do not complete your enrolment on the programme
- You do not make your initial payment in line with your agreed payment plan or you do not provide evidence of applying to the Student Loan Company (SLC)
- You do not attend all sessions on your programme without good reason
2. Special rules apply if you fail to complete your programme within the specified length of study. Please read our Fees, Refund & Debt Policy, which you can find at: gsmlondon.ac.uk/consolidated-policies-and-regulations
3. We will terminate your Contract with the College, without liability, if:
- You have given false or misleading information in your application
- You cannot prove that you are currently entitled to enter and remain in the United Kingdom for the purposes of study
- You have committed misconduct under our regulations on Student Behaviour and Discipline; Academic Misconduct; Students who acquire a criminal conviction; Fitness to Study or Fitness to Practise for which termination of the Contract is the appropriate remedy
- You fail to comply with reasonable requests for information or to meet any specific requirements of your study programme
- You fail to pay any tuition fees by the due date we specify. See full Terms and Conditions >
Request a copy of the Terms and Conditions
View all College Policies here