View Larger Map
GSM London, Horsenden House, 891 Greenford Road, Greenford, UB6 0HE.
Take a virtual tour of our Greenford Campus >
Finding your way to GSM London at Greenford
Greenford (Central Line), the campus is a 15 mins walk
- Turn left out of the Tube station and walk up Oldfield Lane North.
- You will pass TATA group and the pub called the Black Horse on your left.
- Keep walking straight on at the small roundabout (by a veterinary surgery) and carry on until you reach Greenford Road.
- Turn right onto Greenford Road and follow the GSM London building round with it on your right until you get to the entrance on Greenford Road.
*Please note the main entrance is on Greenford Road and visitors should use this entrance.
Sudbury Hill (Piccadilly Line), then a 10 mins walk to the campus
- Turn right out of the Tube station and walk down the hill past KBR (engineering company) on your right.
- Cross Whitton Avenue and continue down the hill with the green petrol station on your right when the road splits.
- Remain on Greenford Road.
- Cross to Oldfield Lane just before you reach the main GSM London building (it used to be the Glaxo Smith Kline building).
- GSM London main entrance will be on your right.
To Greenford Road (close proximity to campus)
92, H17, 487,
To Greenford Road (short walk to campus)
To Greenford Rail & Underground Station
105, 395, 92,E6
To Sudbury Hill Underground Station
Serving Greenford Broadway
E1, E2, E3, E5, E7, E9, E10 and E11
To Greenford Rail Station
From London Paddington (24 mins) or from Ealing Broadway (15 mins)
To Sudbury Hill Harrow Rail Station
From London Marylebone (21 mins)
You can find out more about travel connections serving Greenford at www.tfl.gov.uk