Great news! We’re currently in the process of developing a number of IT workshops aimed at supporting and developing our students’ skills, knowledge and experiences with IT. This will be a way of providing an additional avenue of support for you. Our aim is to target students with specific learning needs.
Am I Eligible?
It is quite simple really. To find out whether you are eligible to part-take in these workshops and gain extra support, ask yourself:
- Are you comfortable with logging on to a PC and using a keyboard/mouse?
- Are you comfortable browsing and searching the internet – do you know what the “address bar” is?
- Are you able to save documents to different locations and find them later?
- Are you able to save word documents in PDF format?
- Do you need support in the use of any of the below:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Subscribe to our blog for further updates regarding IT workshops.