Meet our Faculty
Just like our students, the academic staff at GSM London come from a diverse range of backgrounds and with that they bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the classroom.
Many have spent years in industry, others are involved in leading-edge academic research, and some offer extensive experience in both areas. There are also those who joined the world of academia through GSM London's very own Teaching Fellows progamme. What they all share is a passion for education and a determination to ensure that every student fulfils their potential, in the classroom and beyond.
Executive Dean and Deputy President
Christy Traore joined GSM London in 2013 from BPP University College of professional Studies, where she was Director of Postgraduate & Professional Programmes and then Director of Academic Collaborations & Partnerships. Christy brings a mix of rigour and flair to her role as Executive Dean and Deputy President at GSM London
- Dean of Education and Development: Liz Larner
- Dean of Students: Robert Clarke
- Centre for Foundation, Language and Skills: Joanna Mirek-Tooth
- Energy, Procurement and Business Technologies: Babawande Sheba
- Human Resources, Management and Health: Marcia Hazzard
- Law, Economics, Accounting and Finance: Rosie Watson
- Tourism, Innovation, Marketing and Events: Philip Pryce
- Work Based Learning and Enterprise: Andrew Gould