The Executive Dean and the faculty team are responsible for running our programmes at GSM London, and leading their development for the future. Your day-to-day contact will always be your programme leader, but the faculty team is available to provide support where needed.
Just like our studuents, the academic staff at GSM London also come from a diverse range of backgrounds and with that they bring a wealth of experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Executive Dean: Christy Traore
Christy Traore became Dean of the Faculty of Business and Management in 2015. Based at our Greenford campus, Christy is responsible for the development of the faculty and the programmes of study for the next academic year. Before joining GSM London, Christy worked as Director of Postgraduate and Professional Programmes at BPP then the Director of Academic Partnerships and Collaborations.
- Deputy Dean (Teaching and Learning): Liz Larner
- Deputy Dean (Student Engagement): Robert Clarke
- Digital Innovation and Creative Enterprise: Tara McBride
- Economics, Accounting and Finance: Dr. Ann Marsden
- Energy and Procurement: Baba Sheba
- Human Resource and Management: Marcia Hazzard
- Law: Rosie Watson
- Marketing, Events, Travel and Tourism: Philip Pryce
- Work Based Learning and Professional Programmes: Andrew Gould (from September)
- Language and Skills: Joanna Mirek-Tooth